TurboForte is a simple, lightweight pipe-shaped respiratory physiotherapy device designed to aid mucous clearing by providing positive pressure and a vibration within the lungs, hence helping to maintain bronchial hygiene. The TurboForte has been effectively used by sufferers of Asthma, Emphysema and Bronchitis.
Common Breathing Difficulties
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) affects more people worldwide than obesity. The total annual cost for COPD related illnesses far exceeds £800 million in the United Kingdom alone and is continually growing.
- Asthma affects more than 300 million people globally. In Western Europe alone, one person every hour dies from complications from this disease.
- Smoking is one of the leading causes of preventable death and is the greatest single cause of illness and premature death in the UK. More than 100,000 people die each year from smoking related illnesses in the UK.
- Exercise enhances and/or maintains physical fitness and overall wellbeing. Post recovery is an important part of any workout routine and has a big impact on your fitness and sports performance and allows you to train much more effectively.
- Air Pollutants in the United Kingdom are increasing cases of respiratory diseases. Evidence indicates that exposure to air pollutants has long-term effects on lung development in children.
The aim of TurboForte is to revolutionise the quality of life for people suffering from various breathing difficulties by offering natural lung physiotherapy within your own home environment.